FAN COIL REFURBISHMENT
Maintain your suite's indoor air quality
Avoid flooding, mold growth and unnecessary water damage while lowing energy usage
Depending on the age & condition of your building's Fan Coil units it may be time to consider replacement.
- Fan coil units in poor condition with improper maintenance may lead to:
- Mould growth.
- Health issues with occupants
- Drain pan over flow & flooding
- Insurance claims
- Typical fan coil units have a life span between 20-30 years.
- Typical problems include seized isolation valves, clogged drain pans or condensate hoses, inefficient coils, mould growth, and exposed insulation leading to corrosion.
WHAT CAUSES FAN COILS TO NEED REFURBISHMENT:
- Increased condensation caused by inadequate ventilation.
- Maintenance and occupant lifestyle issues.
- Insulation deterioration and corrosion of piping.
- Mould growth.
- Component failures.
BENEFITS OF FAN COIL REFURBISHMENT:
- High performance coils to improve heating & cooling.
- Energy savings with fully programmable high efficiency ECM motors.
- Extended equipment life with reduced maintenance.
- Improved air quality with anti-fungi coatings.
- Improved temperature control capabilities, with programmable thermostat.
- Incentives from local energy distributors.
M & E FAN COIL REFURBISHMENT SERVICES:
- Existing fan coil condition review & study.
- Air quality testing through certified third party.
- Professional recommendation and cost estimation.
- Design of new fan coil equipment based on current codes and standards.
- Project management during construction phase to ensure compliance with design and applicable standards with minimum disturbance to owners.